Friday, January 28, 2011

Blog Challenge: Nine & Ten

Day 9: A Picture of My Friends
I have so many dear friends, but I will share this precious photo of my dearest gal pals who have been present for a lot of my life, and still are today.  They are encouraging women, grounded in the word of God and serve as great examples to me.  They are all smart, beautiful, and caring women and I love each and every one of them!
(Left to Right: Amy, Hannah, Me, Danielle, Michelle, Emily)
Day 10: Something I'm Afraid Of
To be honest, the only thing I am really afraid of representing Jesus, above all else, with my life.  I want to reach heaven's gates and hear the words, "Well done my daughter, you gave Me your all and held nothing back."  I want to be seen as a genuine article, that people would see Jesus in my life. And that I would not treat my life as my own, but only as a vessel for the Lord to use and fill according to His will.
The only other thing I am really afraid of, (but really just nervous about) is training my kids up in the Lord and teaching them to love Jesus everyday with all their hearts.  I pray that my life will be an example for them to live by, not in spite of and that none of them (however many we have) will ever walk away from the Lord.  But then again, I know that the Lord has a plan for my life & theirs and will be faithful to complete it.  I really can't imagine not being a believer and just walking around this earth all alone trying to figure things out for myself.  I am so thankful that my life has a plan and even better, that I don't have to worry it - I just need to be faithful & obedient!  Thanking God for His everlasting love for me and praising Him for His favor in my life today & forever!

No comments: