- one can of pillsbury biscuits
- Measure 1/3 cup of sugar & 1/3 tablespoon cinnamon. Combine in large ziplock bag.
- Pop biscuit can. Cut each biscuit in sixths. Add to bag.
- Shake shake shake shake, shake your baggie.
- Insert muffin/cupcake liners (I made my own out of parchment paper for a more rustic look)
- Add 6-8 pieces of biscuit to each crater (don't pile too many or it will rise too high in the oven)
- Melt 1/3 cup sugar, 1/3 stick of butter, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon in microwave - 40 seconds.
- Spoon over each monkey muffin until juicy and well covered.
- Recipe makes about 8-10 muffins depending on how big you want them.
- Preheat oven 350 - cook for 20-25 minutes.
- Stuff & enjoy.
*optional: add nuts to mix if you're feeling
adventurous or feel the need to healthy-it up*