Monday, November 29, 2010

Rut-Roe

This past Thursday, while baking with my Mom all day, she discovered a little slip up on one of my recipes, and boy am I glad she did before the dish was baked!  For those of you who tried to make the Broccoli Vee Casserole, I hope you figured out to cook the broccoli before hand as directed by the bag/box.  I forgot to include this fine little detail and apologize profusely if you did not cook yours first!  Hopefully no one ended up eating half-way cooked crunchy broccoli, and if you did I am so very sorry! Then again, not many people read this blog, so hopefully everyone in the blogosphere ended up okay!  Anyways, how was everyone's holiday break?  I worked all weekend, being employed at the mall, so it was pretty much a nightmare - but hey the time sure went by fast!

2 comments:

Danielle Grose said...

I read your blog a lot of times, especially when you post it on facebook! I did not try cooking this recipe though. ;) So...no fails here.

Kendra said...

oh good! And thanks for reading!