Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Back Porch Refresh

For the most part of our time here at the Oleander house, our back porch has been less than desirable.  With our herb garden growing larger and larger each day the sun rises, we decided to move it closer to the kitchen (instead of having it out front) so that we could have the visual reminder of using it!  I also have been slowly cleaning and reorganizing the garage so a few pieces have been dumped and a few repurposed.  This baker's rack is my grandma's and I can't seem to part with it so I put in on the porch to serve as a new home for my herbs (and a few other collections)!  I like that my plants have a sunny new spot, although the end of their lives is much more imminent now..... hopefully I will get a dining set out there soon so we can enjoy the crisp fall evenings that we have been so blessed with!

No comments: