Monday, November 29, 2010

A Christmas Craft!

Lately, I have been pondering how I can rework my Christmas decor this year with the supplies I have.  Often times I do a little decoration shopping after the holidays and score some pretty cute things for next to nothing, but last year I didn't.  After doing a little "Christmas Spirit" searching via the world wide web, I found my inspiration (Knock Knocking Blog).  If I were a Christmas wreath, this is what I would look like!  I almost cried at the sight of the kitchen-aid mixer charm, on top of the teal yarn, felt roses, fabric pinwheels, and silver sparkle?  What more could a girl want?!?!  What do you think?  Looks pretty simple, I can't wait to DIM (do it myself!)  Pictures of the actual facsimile to follow....

On another note, we are getting our tree this week!  I can't wait!  Husband & I always go to the same lot and last year we started the tradition of going with dear friends.  We hope to continue that tradition again this year, plus one - their adorable baby boy.  I promise to post pictures of my Christmas Casa asap - that is once I get to decorating!  I am still loving my fall-esque white pumpkins at the moment.... How about you guys?  Any traditions already happening pre-December?  What colors or textures are you workin' this season?

No comments: