Monday, November 29, 2010

On My Knees

Lately I have been listening to the band "Ascend the Hill."  They are by far, the freshest & most worshipful band I have heard since I started listening to the Wickham brothers (Phil & Evan).  If you haven't heard of them, I encourage you to do so by visiting their site  or by downloading their music for free or donation here.  Also, they are a local band from Brandon, which makes me appreciate their talent all the much more.  I challenge you, Christian or not, to listen to the songs and the amazing lyrics full through.  You will not be the same afterwards and to deny the truths sung would be foolishness.  The lyricism brings me to my knees in complete adoration and humility each time I listen to them.  My favorite album over theirs is entitled "Take the World, but give me Jesus."  To listen to my favorite track, pause the music player at the bottom of this page and click play on the embedded file below.  Also, I have included a video of their vision for Ascend The Hill - they are truly humble worshippers of Christ Jesus, just like you and I.  I hope their music encourages you and blesses you, I can't get enough of it.  Blessings.


Find more artists like Ascend The Hill at Myspace Music



Ascend The Hill - WE NEED YOUR HELP!!! from Ascend The Hill on Vimeo.

No comments: