Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 13: Goals

My goals are a mixed bag of funny, strange, and sincere.  None of them are life or death scenarios, so it's more of a "bucket list" if you will.  Also, I haven't really thought about them all that much up until now, so these aren't exactly concrete or "long sought after" but interesting none the less.  Enjoy.

  • visit Europe (Italy, Germany & France preferably) 
  • own a honda element
  • live in "the little yellow house" we used to always drive by
  • get married
  • start a family
  • try homeschooling 
  • go on vacation somewhere out of state annually (so far so good)
  • own a home and put lots of love into it
  • learn to coupon (trying to)
  • finish college 
  • have a pottery studio in my house (I WISH!)
  • become more submissive 
  • learn the rules of football (oy)
  • teach sign language
  • become sign language interpreter?
  • learn how to play guitar (I know the bare minimum)
  • learn how to sew on a sewing machine
  • ride in a gondola 
  • attend a live television show (like Emeril Live or something)
  • go to a concert
  • see a show on broadway
  • learn how to use photoshop
  • start a photography business
  • live in another country
  • read through the entire bible every year (have once)
  • buy a vitamix and use it daily
  • write a book (maybe)
  • go hang gliding
  • see all of our nation's great landmarks
    • grand canyon
    • the hoover dam
    • the hollywood sign
    • niagra falls
    • the golden gate bridge
    • lombard street in San Fran
    • seattle space needle
    • redwood national forest
    • mount rushmore
    • the white house
    • statue of liberty
    • central park
    • the empire state building
    • capitol hill
    • the lincoln memorial
    • the liberty bell
Anyways, I'm sure some of my goals are pretty universal - travel, have fun, own a home, etc.... What are some of your goals?  I'd love to know!

3 comments:

Sara Doane said...

Oh my goodness, I love your blog (and your list)! And you have music...tasteful music! And everything is so pretty! Haha, I'm glad. I need more blogs to read. :)

Sara Doane said...

Oh, and the Julia Child quote is hilarious.

Kendra said...

Well thanks for stopping by. I am now a follower of your blog as well. Thanks for all the compliments, and yes I do believe we have a lot in common. :]