Thursday, February 3, 2011

NEW NEW NEWS!


As you might have noticed, bloggie got a brand new outfit!  What do you think?  I'm in love, but I suppose I should be since I'm the one that spends the most time here - I think.  Just in case you haven't seen, I have a few new tabs & a new button you can steal!  The new tabs include: Home, About Me, House Tour, Polaroid of the Week, & DIY of the Week.  The other little changes include a new background, header, font, color story, music playlist, etc.....  I hope you enjoy perusing, I had lots of fun makin' her pretty!

3 comments:

Sara Doane said...

How did you do the tabs, music playlist, and button?? I love them!

Kendra said...

TABS: go to your design page, click on the postings tab, then underneath that click edit pages. There you can add new pages.

MUSIC PLAYLIST: playlist.com then you copy and paste the code into an HTML gadget you can put anywhere on your page.

BUTTON: lots of painstaking photoshopping & learning the annoyance of HTML, but you can google for tutorials and that's the most helpful way.

GOOD LUCK!

Sara Doane said...

Thank you!!