Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 2: The Meaning Behind My Blog Name

FRESH CUT: BEAUTIFUL IMPERFECTIONS OF THE EVERYDAY.
You want to know don't ya?  Well it's no big mystery.  I'm sure most of you have already figured it out to one degree or another, but here are the logistics of it, if you are so inclined.


"Fresh Cut" means a number of things to me.  The original thought behind the blog was that if I ever had a cooking show I would name it "Fresh Cut," haha in my dreams right?  Well either way, I found it still applies. However, since then I have come to find several other meanings that also work well.


  Fresh cut, as in, fresh off the press - new.  


Fresh cut, as in fabric - a new craft or idea.  


Fresh cut for culinary - fresh ingredients... cut.


 For home decor, like fresh cut flowers.  


Fresh cut for photography, fresh photos & fresh angles.
You might have to humor me a bit, some of them are a little bit of a stretch, but hey I'm trying for versatility since I post about a range of different things.


The motto, "beautiful imperfections of the everyday" represents how the regular mundane, and sometimes messy imperfections of each day can still be made beautiful.  What will you do with your mess?

(ALL IMAGES FROM weheartit.com)

No comments: