Friday, October 8, 2010

Busy Busy Business Cards

I made these for my upcoming craft shows.  Yes - shows!  The first is next Saturday, the sixteenth - Indie Craft Show 2010 (which I posted about previously.)  But the second is Canvas, which is a big deal around Brandon, lots of people have heard about it and there were lots of applications (which is even more surprising to me, that I even got in!) That takes place on November 5th.  Here's a link to both shows.  If you live around the area, please be sure to stop by whether it be you have nothing else to do, need some inspiration, or just want to support the local trades!  Both events are free!  Please and thank you!

Indie Craft Show on FB - friend request us!
Canvas 6 - 2010
canvas official site coming soon...

Oh, and here's the reason for the post: my new business cards! (my info is actually on them...)

FRONT

BACK

No comments: