Saturday, September 18, 2010

Creativity Corner

This week I have been pretty motivated.  In all honesty, I think its the fact that I have a lot less 'other' things to do.  I mean I work two part time jobs and serve at church a lot but with my previous allotted studying/schoolwork time now free & empty, (now that I am officially a grad - yay!) I decided to put that "extra" time to good use!  Hence my long sought after "craft business!"  It is budding & boy is it blooming.  Any extra time I have, I am creating or organizing.  Last week my head was a little messy so it was mostly the creative juices flowin' but this week it has been organizational city and it feels good!  Two days ago I redid my kitchen pantry (much needed) & yesterday I organized my bathroom closet (much needed again).  Today, was my favorite outcome of all - a nifty little spot for all my bedazzled and bejeweled crafts!  This morning a friend & I went thrifting at "Nearly New" and with treasures in hand, I felt myself feeling inspired to organize my new found inspirations!  So here's a little tidbit of my DIY project: how I did it, how it came out, and  please tell me what you think!  Enjoy! I think it came out pretty cute. 
(And yes, I know I'm a dork, but I'm pretty excited for this little change!)

1 comment:

Sara said...

Beautiful! I always find I need to be organized before I am able to be creative. Looks great! :)