Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Save the Date!

I really think that Save The Date requests set the tone for a wedding.  These little cards are the first thing your guests see and the first thing that introduces them to you as a couple.  Here are my save the dates of old, eh - they're okay.  Although I did love them almost four years ago when I personally designed them myself.  If I were to re-do them, they'd be much simpler, unique, etc.... but at the time they were pretty amazing (last names blurred for safety).  Anyways..... the following pictures are more ideas for the dear bride to be!  What do you think? Vote for your favorites!  I am going to replicate whichever one wins for the happy couple!
1.
 2.
3.
 4.
 5.
 6.
 7.
 8.
 9.
 10.
 11.
 12.
 13.
 14.
 15.
 16.
 17.
 18.
 19.
 20.
 21.
 22.
 23.
 24.
 25.
 26.
27.
 28.
 29.
 30.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Can't I vote for yours? It's my favorite out of all of them!

Kendra said...

Your too kind Jenni!