Monday, April 4, 2011

Another Fabulous Find!

I don't whats going on these days but I have found yet another GOLD MINE in my neck of the woods! Okay, not really my neck of the woods, more like the Old Hyde Park Village, but still.  Am I on a roll or what?  Forgive the cheesy bakery pun....  I don't if you are completely grasping the fact of the amazing-factor here.  It's ADORABLE and oh so Pushing Daises!  It's chalk full of charm, has tons of seating, and TONS of options menu wise.  It's definitely on the uppity up, but your wallet is paying for atmosphere, alongside of quality, location, service, and flavor... not to mention personality and Eee-gads this place it bursting at the seams with it!  You know that little clip from elf I posted about Lucky Day Emporium?  There might be have been a re-run of that, I'm obviously easily swooned by furniture, charm, and decor.  Plan to spend a crisp twenty for the two of you (it would be an adorable little date spot) and bring your laptops with - the free wifi is "wicked fast" according to the lady behind the counter.  Anyways enough with the verbal epiphanies, let's see some picky pics!

Introducing......
Amelie's: A French Bakery

1633 W. Snow Ave Tampa, FL 33606
Mon: Thurs: 8:00am - 8:00am
Fri: Sat: 8:00a - 10:00am
Sun: 8:00 - 6:00am
GO!

1 comment:

Fash Boulevard said...

looks amazing. and i was just in tampa. hmmm. darn. I'm so excited that I found your blog. I'm completely following now, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over a month ago. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. Stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news. Would love your support. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com