Monday, March 21, 2011

Unique Boutique!

So after a long day of car washing, grocery shopping, and errand running I was scouring craigslist for any kind of any thing to catch my eye.  Upon skimming through the furniture section I discovered two handsomely vintage boutiques!  Talk about score!  I can't wait to take a day to drive out to Tampa and visit these two adorable shops!  Three gold mines in one week, who knew Tampa/Brandon had so many diamonds in the rough?  I guess I had never really looked, but now that I am discovering neat places to find unique pieces for my future home, I am getting more excited!  Aren't you? How's that for excessive exclamation point usage? Here's the first one, it's called Summer House Marketplace (3620 S. Manhattan Ave., Tampa, Fl 33629) and is owned and operated by "The Summer House Girls," how cute is that?  



The second location is called Arjuna Boutique (408 N. Howard Ave. Suite B, Tampa, FL 33606).  In the owner's words, "I am a newly established eco-boutique business in south Tampa & am excited to offer many fabulous finds from vintage & tasteful goods for your home to fair trade & handmade jewelry, as well as organic skin care,(my personal favorite & I only offer true, pure organic skin care!) amazing eco-friendly candles & holistic remedies. Basically anything that is healthy & harmless for you, your home & the environment. Not to mention fair trade goods that help support individuals all around the world." For more info and updates visit their blogspot!

SUMMER HOUSE

ARJUNA BOUTIQUE
Who wants to tag along with me? Could be fun....!

1 comment:

Sara said...

How fun! I would love to see these darling boutiques!