Saturday, March 19, 2011

Creative Hope in this City!


Three words my friend, three words: Lucky Day Emporium.  This video pretty much sums up how I feel about the place, and might have been what I did once I left the place, maybe...



This is by far, the best 'thing' I have EVER found in the city of Brandon.  Now don't get me wrong, I enjoy a few other things Brandon has to offer.... the mall, Madard park, Winthrop Center, Lighthouse Secondhand Store, my awesome church, SR 60 and it's drivers, I mean.... wait, no.  But seriously, this boutique has seriously given me creative hope for this suburbanized city.  Hope I tell you!  Here's a little taste of what the shop looks like, courtesy of their blogspot.
 Not only is the shop adorable, but the owners are friendly, the prices are fair, and the merchandise is so cutely displayed I almost cried with utter enjoyment! Call me crazy but I'm weird like that.  I'd even venture to say that it resembles a mini anthropologie (which is in my opinion a huge compliment and I hope they view it that way), except that it's minutes from my house with unique finds at half the price -  and like I said earlier, I'M IN LOVE!  Now, I know you might have already peed your pants, but get a load of this (no pun intended), they are going to hold monthly craft nights, the first of which is taking place this Tuesday!  I haven't decided if I am attending or not (shocking I know) because the evening is all about cake toppers and I'm not sure I have a need, but I know that I will be shopping/perusing at Lucky Day Emporium at least every other week!  Here's some info on their upcoming craft night. There's only two spots left so be sure to call soon if you wish to attend!

No comments: