Monday, July 13, 2009

Inovative Use for the Ole' Ice Tray

Unfortunately, I cannot take credit for these fantastic ideas for the ye ole' ice cube tray. Upon sitting in Barnes & Noble after an evening out with Pete, I picked up my favorite & very expensive magazine titled 'Real Simple.' Needless to say, I really wanted to buy the issue, but decided to make mental notes instead of shelling out the $12.95. The two ideas that struck me most novel had to do with ice cube trays.

Idea #1


-Use it as a jewelry organizer in your dresser drawer!
  • How smart is that? Lots of people have fancy jewelry chests, and in turn never wear any of it. But with your favorite gems at your fingertips, who wouldn't love this idea?
Idea #2

-Fill the ice tray with..... drumroll..... ALOE VERA!
  • Everyone hates sunburns, but loves the look of sun-kissed skin. Solution: put on sunblock silly! but for those oops! spots, slather on some ice cold aloe cubes to sooth those tender spots!

No comments: